Orders due Tues, Jan 9th
Munch a Lunch Winter Session (January 15th - April 11th) orders and payments are due this Tuesday, January 9th.
Below is the information for the hot lunch program available to students in Kindergarten to Grade 12
Munch A Lunch program is open for ordering and it will close on Tuesday, January 9th. This is an online ordering system allowing parents and staff to order and pay online by credit card (the preferred payment method) or Paypal, cheque, or NOW ALSO BY INTERAC eTRANSFERS (electronic fund transfers)! Please read below the information on the eTransfer payment option.
The Munch A Lunch system sends email reminders of your order the day before the upcoming hot lunch. We are happy to introduce Menchie's as our new provider for our Frozen Yogurt Days. Other lunch options to choose from are supplied by Sushi Katsu, Magic Lunch Box (Well Fed), FreshSlice Pizza, Foodie Kids and The Local Lift Fruit smoothies providing a variety of healthy meals and treats.
To order please follow the steps below:
- Existing users (already registered users from the last school year) just press Login and follow the instructions. Please do not forget to update your child's currrent Grade and any other changes (email, phone number etc.).
- New users will need first to register. Click "Register Here" botton and follow instructions. After adding your children, click the green "Order Lunch" button to order.
To pay online using INTERAC eTransfer please follow the steps below:
PAC is proud to announce that we are now able to receive INTERAC eTransfer payments. It is a simple and fast way to transfer payments electronically directly from your bank account instead of using cheques.
- Log into your online or mobile banking site and follow instructions on the INTERAC eTransfer option.
- Select the email eTransfer option and send the amount due to pactreasurer@LGCA.
- In the MEMO section please include the INVOICE NUMBER (or MUNCH a LUNCH NUMBER) and your child's full NAME.
- Please choose the word "LGCA" for the security answer.
Hot Lunch Volunteers:
If you have a free lunch hour (11:45-12:45) we would love you to join our amazing parent volunteers that serve our children. When ordering, sign up on the volunteer page for the dates you are available. Thank you.
ORDER DEADLINE: Midnight Tuesday, January 9th
Please note unpaid orders CANNOT be processed after this date!